Implementing a maintenance management system generate a lot of benefits for a company in terms of time and money savings. The production quality can be optimized through strategic planning and monitoring and critical assets can be maintained basing on real-time data. Maintenance data can be shared with an ERP to increase collaboration.
The principal benefits companies get from this, are:
- The impact of maintenance activity on production is reduced through the integration of two processes, and the planned availability of production assets is increased.
- Production asset downtime is reduced because of the prompt response of maintenance operators as soon as any abnormal situation triggers an activity.
- Data is available in real time; and because it’s managed directly in place, it is more accurate than the data previously collected ex post. This gives a better view of how the processes interacts and enables better organizational choices.
- Maintenance activities take less time with all the documentation available on mobile devices. This not only reduces the time needed to collect the necessary documentation, but also reduces the number of errors.
- Collaboration increases because of the more transparent information availability.
Maintenance management brought to the operations level is much more effective. There it can be integrated with other production processes and managed much closer to where things actually happen.
Our maintenance management solution is easy to manage, flexible and effective to support and improve your business.